YOU'RE A BAD ASS AND YOU DESERVE TO FEEL LIKE IT.
I love boudoir. I love shooting in my little rustic jungle, Hamilton NJ, boudoir studio. I love watching a client come to me, super nervous about booking, super nervous about being in front of the camera...and leaving saying:
“HOLY SH*T, LOOK AT ME!”
It’s my favorite thing in the world. Boudoir is so empowering - and you deserve to feel empowered. There's no reason why you shouldn't feel sexy. You don't need a special occasion or accomplishment to book a boudoir session - in fact, you miss out on SO many opportunities doing just that. Waiting for the perfect moment.
I'm here to tell you - this is your moment. Let's kick ass and take names.
IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Money is ALWAYS tight, and believe me, I totally get that. That's why I split boudoir sessions into three+ payments. Your session fee, which includes an hour long session in my private studio space, located in Hamilton NJ, will be $350. The session fee ALSO includes hair & makeup! $175 of that will be due when you book with me- that way no one else can book your spot! (This is your non-refundable retainer) The other $175 is due before your session takes place.
**ND DIGITALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN SESSION FEE
On the day of your session you can expect to have a ton of fun. I always encourage bringing a friend to cheer you on and laugh with you! You'll spend the first hour getting GLAMMED. I have a whole section of the studio dedicated to hair & makeup! My talented MUA will have you feeling your ABSOLUTE best WAY before we even start shooting. Then we'll shoot and goof around to the tune of some throwback BOPS and all those nerves you felt on your ride over will disappear. Trust me.
We'll go over what to wear before your session and I'll send you over plenty of Pinterest inspo, but during your session I encourage changing your outfits as much as you want. (Most clients average three outfits per session.) My go to is a pair of high waisted jeans and a bralette to start and then I usually switch to knee high socks and over sized sweaters before doing anything lingerie related. Gotta warm up, ya know?
After we kill it at your session, we'll set up a time to meet up again and have your big reveal! At the reveal you'll get to see all the photos from your session and pick out the ones you love and find the right package or products for you...although, you're gonna love all of them ;)
At your reveal you'll purchase your photos & products. Ah, the third part to the payment process. The average a customer spends at their reveal is around $875-$1400 but I have packages starting at $375! All packages at your reveal session come with payment plans and we'll set everything up while you're in the studio with me!
It's THAT easy. So you should totally smash that button below.
DO'S & DON'TS BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- EAT. Don't be hangry at your session! I know that morning skinny hits different, BUT I do advise eating something light before coming to the studio.
- HYDRATE. Boudoir is a WORKOUT, definitely give water some love before & during your session. This will also help your skin look its absolute best!
- PAMPER. Self-care makes everyone feel good. Take some extra time to pamper yourself before your session so you feel even more amazing before we even start!
- SLEEP. I mean, this one should be obvious but we're all guilty of not sleeping enough - shamelessly get after those zzzz's the night before your session.
- COORDINATE. Pick out some outfits that make you feel confident. I love having options so pack your whole wardrobe if you want to :P Make sure you're comfortable and be your authentic self!
- SPRAY TAN. I know you wanna be tan...but it's better to be pale then to be tan...and streaky. Spray tans have a way of giving you creases where you have none. Let's stay away from that. I also edit warm.
- HESITATE. Ask me questions, tell me your concerns, pack your whole wardrobe (I love having outfit options!), don't hesitate to be YOU.
- SHAVE. Don't wax or shave immediately before the session. At the risk of irritation or razor burn that draws attention to your bikini area or underarms.
- MARK. Be careful with the clothing you wear on the way to your session. Skinny jeans and tight bras can leave marks on your skin that can show up in photos. Wear loose fitting, cozy clothing on your way over that way we avoid those"Wow that nap must have been good" indent marks all over.
- BE NERVOUS. It's easier said than done but I PROMISE you're going to have an amazing time and you're going to feel FANTASTIC and POWERFUL.